One of our CHC members, Squirrel Hill Health Center has been a member of CPG for many years. We spoke to their CFO, Amy Cohn about why her organization trusts CommonWealth Purchasing Group and what she wants future members to know.
1. What challenges did your organization face before becoming a member of CPG?
“We have been members of CPG for a very long time. I came on board after Squirrel Hill was a member. We trust CPG. For example, CPG already knows what we need from vendors, and the vendors are trusted and vetted already. That’s a huge relief.”
2. How else is a benefit from working with CPG?
“My CPG contact, Jess Tcheteu, always reaches out and is a constant reminder.”
3. Which vendors does your organization use the most?
“We use Masco for our answering service needs and Language Line for our patient interpreters.”
4. What’s happening at your CHC in 2023 that you’re looking forward to?
“We are looking forward to bringing our billing in-house. As you know, everything is always moving and changing.”
5. What would you like other CHCs to know about working with CPG?
“I think this (CPG) is a giant secret. You don’t realize you needed it until you have it.”