HRSA Awards Funding to Expand Access for Substance Use and Mental Health ServicesWednesday, September 19, 2018
HRSA Awards Funding to Expand Access for Substance Use and Mental Health Services
Today, September 19th, 2018, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) awarded over $396 million to combat the opioid crisis. The investments will enable HRSA-funded community health centers, academic institutions, and rural organizations to expand access to integrated substance use disorder and mental health services.
This funding is available to help HRSA-funded health centers implement and advance strategies to:
- Expand access to quality integrated substance use disorder (SUD) prevention and treatment services, including those addressing opioid use disorder (OUD) and other emerging SUD issues; and/or
- Expand access to quality integrated mental health services, with a focus on conditions that increase risk for or co-occur with SUD, including OUD.
BlueNovo can collaborate with your health center to meet the key aspects of this grant including:
- Development of customized Electronic Health Record content to capture key substance abuse clinical data.
- Providing analytics and reporting support services to meet grant data requirements.
- Standardizing and streamlining your clinical and behavioral health workflows to enhance patient care.
- Conducting comprehensive IT and Health IT Assessments to ensure EHR and telehealth preparedness.
BlueNovo has been working exclusively with CHCs for over a decade and has expertise with the most widely used EMRs in FQHCs including eClinicalWorks, NextGen,
athenahealth, Greenway, GE Centricity, Epic, and Allscripts.
Let BlueNovo’s team of experienced healthcare technology executives provide support to your health center to meet the requirements of this funding opportunity.
Visit their vendor page to learn more.